Saturday, 9 June 2012

Textile Designs Now On Sale!

OK, so thanks to my twitter friends I found Redbubble.com some of you may have already of this, but I hadn't. If like me you haven't heard of it until now, its a site where you can sell you artwork in the form of iPhone/iPod cases, canvas prints, mounted prints, cards, postcards, t-shirts, baby grows and others! 

All you need to do is upload your designs to the website and then you get a cut of the profit :)

Click here to view/buy

Click here to view/buy

Click here to view/buy

Click here to view/buy

Click here to view/buy

Click here to view/buy

You can also buy my prints in a variety of posters, canvas prints, cards and much more here: http://www.redbubble.com/people/sarahjsjackson/collections/144489-retorta-conscientia Just click the print you like to see what its available in :)


SJ
x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a neat idea! I love all your prints.
    Also I'm super excited to follow you and I hope you return the favor. It would honestly mean so much coming from you (:

    xx Amber
    http://amberleetea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment, I'm now following you :) x

      Delete