Monday, 22 April 2013

Paris

So I promised to reveal what my next collection theme would be... many people have used this before and I'm sure loads of people always will... Paris is my inspiration! The city is beautiful, you do have to be careful as its full of scammers though, I had some not so nice experiences there, but they could have been worse no one actually managed to scam us but they did try. None of that put a dampener on our  trip though, it was so inspiring! We did two of the art galleries, I found Musee d'Orsay particularly inspiring with all the Monets, in fact I prefered it to The Louvre which is obviously the most famous. Anyway here are some of my favourite and most inspirational photos from our trip.

The Louvre
Louvre ceiling


View from the Eiffel Tower 
Notre Dame
Inside Notre Dame
Inside Notre Dame
Inside Notre Dame
Notre Dame
Streets of Paris
The River Bank
Disneyland was a must! Had to have a silly photo :)
Disneyland Evening Show
Disneyland Evening Show
River Tour
Notre Dame visit 2.
View from the Arc De Triomphe 
View from the Arc De Triomphe 
View from the Arc De Triomphe 
Arc De Triomphe 
Arc De Triomphe 
Moulin Rouge
Sacré-Coeur

Sacré-Coeur
View from the Sacré-Coeur
As you can see we packed a lot into our trip, including a trip to Disney haha :), but its a pretty amazing place, there is so much to see, and the architecture is just awesome, such and inspiring place.

(Photographs copyright of Daniel Chesterton and Sarah Jane Jackson)

SJ
x

2 comments: